thunder-of-lightthunder-of-light

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Birds Birds

For a real event, this does make me laugh.

Just wish you added, "based on a true event" at the beginning of the video. Since some tend to not read "Author Comments"

Vetri Vetri

You did great. From what I had seen from the message, and what you done since your last animation. It deserves a 5 stars.

Talent comes differently to one, to another. Some easy to find, some hard. All it takes is observation, and someone there that can guide someone in the right path.

ThilakanathanStudios responds:

Cheers, thanks a lot thunder-of-light :D Really appreciate it!

You Think ALS is Funny? You Think ALS is Funny?

So true... never make fun of people in pain and suffering... research the fate of those in pain by putting ourselves in their shoes even for the instant.

There are incurable sickness, disease spreading from the waste we caused, poverty, desecration from wars of the past, forest being cut down with our oxygen with government saying it's not clearcutting yet we don't see that they slowly remove them more and more without replanting...

It has become a ridiculous few generation these past years... and I am 25! For crying out loud, I am starting to sound like a geezer!

We all have to fix the problems of the past, if we want to move on to the future.

Reborn Reborn

I recall seeing this in the past, not new, but still great.

Goranimation responds:

Yup, I posted this on my youtube channel a year ago, I decided to release it on newgrounds and try it out here

MK: Luigi Death Stare MK: Luigi Death Stare

For some reason, I see this in a "Death stare" series using unexpected characters.

The Honey Plot The Honey Plot

Time for an abba song (lol):
...
Honey Honey Honey
It's so funny
In a rich bee's world
...

"I Am A GameBoy" "I Am A GameBoy"

I still have my gameboy, plus the generations afterwards, keeping my most fave per gen. of gameboy. That one was Pokemon, special pikachu edition.

Ah good times, good times.

Dem Pokemons... Dem Pokemons...

Love it.
________________

(/Ïf-Ïf)/ â"´â"EUâ"EUâ"´ * Gary flips table*
(/Ïf-Ïf)/ â"oeâ"~ *Gary flips Chair*
(/Ïf-Ïf)/ (X¯X) *Gary flips Ash* (_Û')_
_________________

TOME Traveler's Guide TOME Traveler's Guide

If that were a real game I got quite an interess into it.
____

If it exist, I would create this character:

Picture: (Black rings on his shoulder makes wings of light appear, but can be use to learn and use abilities)
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/53547 76/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/53548 06/

Username: Thunder_Nova

Class: ??? (Idk what to put, since I use a learning type power, non-robotic, and his style is close range)

Power: Adapt
- main sub-abilities:
* speed (Used for dodging, or get into position to use learn or counter)
* learn (any type of attack used on this character can be used, but leaves the character wide open to attacks, and can't use counter)
* counter (Can't be used with learn, takes any attack and returns it back to the opponent)

(Limits to learn: Can hold up to permanently up to 4 attacks, an attack can be changed if learn is used again, but only after the battle if won, for each 5 levels the limit of attacks is up by 1. Level 50 is max for number of attacks he can learn, but gains the ability combine (fuse 2 or more different attacks to make one extreme attacks)) (note: by attacks, I also mean heal, defence, etc.)

Type of training: Defence/Endurence and Speed

Hacker: Yes, but has a safe lock hack that prevents his character to be hacked in any way. Even from virus and bugs.

Personnality & Biography: Loves to try anything new, hates to hack except to protect himself, works legit, he tends to go help especially against hackers and unknown bugs. He learn quickly so he hates to get the obvious out of anything. Loves to wordplay, so he also ends up doing poetry. (Got my own personality to it too)
__________

I will be shock to see this character used... well more surprised but happy.

And I bet, that many more will love to see a game like in your animation exist.

Dear, Princess Dear, Princess

Of your lovely courage
And the present action
From the bible page

exninja123 responds:

wow, very poetic and nice!
thank you! :)